The Motorola One Power India launch date has officially been announced. The Android One device will be unveiled on September 24th.
And thanks to these prior announcements, we know all about the device’s technical specifications. The Moto One Power has a 6.2 FHD+ notch display, and runs on Android Oreo 8.1. The company has promised that the phone will be updated to Android Pie 9.0 in the near future.
The phone will be available in 3GB/4GB RAM variants, with 32GB/64GB of storage respectively. A Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor powers the phone, and is backed by a 3,000 mAh battery which supports Turbo Charging.
The main cameras on the Moto One Power are a 16MP and 5MP lenses, while the selfie camera is a 12MP snapper. The phone supports Face Unlock using the front camera, and has a Fingerprint Scanner on the back panel.
Motorola One Power Technical Specifications
- Display: 6.2-inch Full HD+ Max Vision, 2246 x 1080
- Resolution, Notch design, 19: 9 aspect ratio
- Operating System: Android Oreo 8.1
- Processor: 1.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor
- RAM: 3GB/4GB
- Storage: 32GB/64GB internal storage + up to 256GB expandable memory (dedicated microSD card slot)
- Battery: 3,000mAh battery + Turbo Charging
- Rear Cameras: 16MP with f/1.8 aperture, 1.25μm pixel size + 5MP with f/2.0 aperture, LED Flash
- Selfie camera: 12MP lens
- Security: Fingerprint Scanner + Face Unlock
- Ports: 3.5mm headphone jack, USB Type-C connector
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4/5.0 GHz, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, NFC, FM radio
- Sensors: Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Motorola One Power India launch date and expected price
We speculate the phone to cost about Rs. 20,000, because the Moto P30 retails for a similar price in China. The company has already confirmed that the Motorola One Power will be available in India, from October.