Images of a prototype version of Motorola’s upcoming flagship device, the MotoX+1, have been leaked again.
And they look nothing like the one leaked by evleaks in June, which neither showed a front camera, nor the LED flash which appears to be integrated with the lens.
The new pictures show that the phone’s front has an earpiece and a speaker, as well as a camera on the top right corner. According to a tipster, the silvery sides of the phone are made of Aluminium, and the display is 5.1 inches in size. The SIM card slot is at the top of the phone, next to the 3.5 mm audio jack.
The phone has a Wood back similar to the Moto X, and features a rather unique camera design. Notice the two dots surrounding the lens? They are supposedly, Dual LED Flashes.
The phone lacks support for expandable memory, like it’s predecessor. The non-removable back will have leather covers in blue, purple, and more colors.
Here are the phone’s leaked specifications: (note that it mentions an SD card slot though)
- Display : 5.1 inch, Full HD, 1920×1080 pixels
- Operating System : Android 4.4 OS KitKat or the latest version of Android
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 (Krait – ARMv7) Quad-Core 2265 MHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- Rear Camera : 12 MP, Front Camera : 5 MP
- Storage : 32 GB
- Extended memory card: Yes ( Micro SD up to 128 GB)
- Battery : Lithium-ion 2900 mAh
The Moto X+1 is rumored to be scheduled for release simultaneously, along with the Moto 360 smartwatch.