The Moto G54 specs have been leaked along with renders of the device. Here’s what the upcoming 5G phone will look like.
According to The Tech Outlook, the Moto G54 will sport a 6.5-inches Full HD+ display. The screen has a 20:9 Aspect Ratio, and supports 120Hz refresh rate. The phone will run on Android 13 out of the box.
Details about the processor and GPU that power the phone remain a mystery. For reference, its predecessor, the Moto G53, featured a Qualcomm Snapdragon 480+ 5G processor. The leak suggests that the Moto G54 5G will come with up to 8 GB of RAM, and up to 256 GB of storage. The phone will support up to 1 TB of additional storage via a microSD card. The device is expected to pack a 5,000 mAh battery.
The Moto G54 specs sheet indicates that the phone’s primary camera is a 50 megapixels sensor that supports Optical Image Stabilization (OIS). The selfie snapper on the front is a 16 megapixels front camera. Connectivity-wise the smartphone will support Dual SIM cards 5G and 4G LTE mobile networks, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS. Motorola has equipped a side-mounted fingerprint scanner in the power button, for biometric authentication. The device will reportedly be available in 4 colours: Ballad Blue, Ambrosia, Coronet Blue and Outer Space.
Moto G54 specs
- Display: 6.5-inches Full HD+, 20:9 Aspect Ratio, 120Hz refresh rate
- Operating System: Android 13
- Memory: up to 8 GB RAM
- Storage: up to 256 GB + up to 1 TB via microSD card
- Battery: 5000 mAh
- Main Cameras: 50 MP, OIS + LED Flash
- Selfie Lens: 16 MP
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint reader
- Colours: Ballad Blue, Ambrosia, Coronet Blue and Outer Space