Motorola has launched the Moto G53 5G in Europe. The mid-range mobile is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 480+ processor.
The phone is equipped with a 6.5-inches HD+ LCD panel that has a resolution of 1600 x 720 pixels, supports a pixel density of 269 PPI, 120Hz Refresh Rate, 20:9 Aspect Ratio, and has an 89.47% screen-to-body ratio. The device runs on Android 13 out of the box, and has 4GB of RAM, with 128GB of internal storage. It has a microSD card slot that supports up to 1TB of additional memory.
The selfie camera on the front of the Moto G53 5G is a 16MP snapper with an f/2.0 aperture. The main camera array on the rear panel consists of a 50 megapixels primary lens with an f/2.8 aperture, and an 8MP ultra-wide angle lens that supports Macro photography. The cameras are capable of recording 1080p videos at 30fps.
The Moto G53 5G supports 5G and 4G LTE mobile networks, Dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, GPS, A-GPS, LTEPP, SUPL, GLONASS, Galileo, and Beidou. Sensors on the smartphone include a fingerprint scanner, a proximity sensor, an accelerometer, an ambient light sensor, a gyroscope, an SAR sensor, a sensor hub, and an e-compass. The phone has stereo speakers, and a 3.5mm headphone jack for audio output.
Motorola has packed a 5,000mAh battery in the Moto G53 5G, and it supports 10W charging via a USB Type-C port. The device weighs 183g and measures 162.7 x 74.66 x 8.19mm.
Moto G53 5G specs
- Display: 6.5-inches HD+ LCD, 1600 x 720 pixels, 269 PPI, 120Hz Refresh Rate, 20:9 Aspect Ratio, 89.47% screen-to-body ratio
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB + up to 1TB via microSD card
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 480+ 5G, 2.2GHz octa-core Kryo 460
- GPU: Adreno 619
- Operating System: Android 13
- Battery: 5000mAh, 10W fast charging, USB Type-C
- Main Cameras: 50MP, f/1.8 + 8MP Macro lens, f/2.4, LED Flash, Full HD [email protected] video recording,
- Selfie Camera: 16MP, f/2.0 aperture, Face Unlock
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac | 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, GPS, A-GPS, LTEPP, SUPL, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou
- Audio: Stereo Speakers, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Dimensions: 162.7 x 74.66 x 8.19mm
- Weight: 183g
- Security: Fingerprint reader
- Sensors: Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Gyroscope, SAR sensor, Sensor Hub, E-Compass
- Colours: Ink Blue, Pale Pink, Arctic Silver
Moto G53 5G price in Europe
The Moto G53 has been priced at €250 in Europe. Motorola has also launched the Moto G73, both phones are expected to roll out to India, Latin America and Asian markets soon.