Motorola has confirmed the Moto G32 launch date in India. The 4G phone will debut on August 9th in the Country.
The device was launched recently in Europe, so here’s a recap of its tech specs.
The Motorola G32 is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 octa-core processor, has an Adreno 610 GPU, 128GB of storage and 4GB of RAM. The Moto G32 sports a 6.5-inches Full HD+ AMOLED screen with a 90Hz refresh rate, and runs on Android 12 out of the box. The handset has 3 cameras on the rear comprising a 50 megapixels lens, an 8MP ultra-wide angle/Depth sensor, and a a 2MP Macro sensor. The selfie lens on the mobile is a 16MP camera.
The battery on the Moto G32 is a a 5000 mAh cell, that charges through a USB Type-C port and supports 30W Fast Charging. Audio-wise, the mobile has a 3.5mm headphone jack, Dual Stereo Speakers, 2 microphones, a Smart PA, and supports Dolby Atmos.
Moto G32 specs
- Display: 6.5-inches Full HD+ AMOLED, 2400 x 1080 pixels, DCI-P3 Color Gamut, 405 PPI, 20:9 Aspect Ratio, 90Hz refresh rate.
- Operating System: Android 12
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 4G octa-core 2.4GHz
- GPU: Adreno 610
- Storage: 128GB + up to 1TB via microSD card
- RAM: 4GB LPDDR4x
- Main Cameras: 50MP f/1.8 + 8MP ultra-wide angle/Depth f/2.2 + 2MP Macro sensor, f/2.4, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 16MP f/2.2
- Battery: 5000 mAh, 30W TurboPower Fast Charging, USB Type-C port
- Connectivity: Dual Nano SIMs + 1 microSD, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac | 2.4GHz & 5GHz | Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 5.2, FM Radio, NFC, GPS, A-GPS, LTEPP, SUPL, GLONASS, Galileo
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack, Dual Stereo Speakers, Smart PA and Dolby Atmos, 2 microphones
- Misc: Water repellant design
- Dimensions: 161.78 x 73.84 x 8.49 mm
- Weight: 184g
- Sensors: Fingerprint Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, SAR Sensor, Gyroscope, Sensor Hub, E-Compass
Moto G32 launch date in India
Even though the official teaser video from the company says that the device coming soon, the message that accompanied the video states that the Moto G32 is set to launch on August 9th in India, and will be sold exclusively via Flipkart.
Moto G32 price in India (expected)
The device costs €230 in Europe (about Rs. 19,000). Taking away the VAT, Motorola could set the Moto G32 in India at around Rs. 17,000 in India. The smartphone will also be available soon in Latin America.