Motorola is teasing the arrival of a new device in India. A tweet from the Lenovo-owned company hints that the ultimate pro is coming soon. The photo which accompanied the message shows off the camera array on the upcoming phone, and it resembles the design on the Moto Edge 20 Pro.
Moto announced the device a couple of months ago, globally. A month later, the company introduced the Moto Edge 20 and Moto Edge 20 Fusion in India. And now it appears the star of the series is launching in our country.
Here’s a brief overview of the device’s config.
Moto Edge 20 Pro Specs
- Display: 6.7-inches OLED, 144Hz Refresh Rate, 10-bit Colour, HDR10+, DCI-P3 Colour Gamut
- Operating System: Android 11 with My UX
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 5G octa-core
- GPU: Adreno 650
- Memory: 12GB RAM LPDDR5
- Storage: 256GB UFS 3.1
- Battery: 4500mAh with 30W TurboPower Fast Charging, USB Type-C
- Main Cameras: 108MP primary sensor, + 16MP ultra-wide angle and Macro Vision lens + 8MP periscope telephoto lens 5x high-res optical zoom, LED Flash
- Connectivity: 5G, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth, GPS
- Colours: Midnight Blue, Indigo Vegan Leather
While Motorola has not revealed the Moto Edge 20 Pro India launch date, a promo page has appeared on Flipkart. The online retailer is set to host its Big Billion Days sale this week, and has partnered with several OEMs, to launch new devices. Motorola is one of the partners, and the reveal calendar on Flipkart’s page hints that a new Moto phone will be unveiled on October 1st, which is likely to be the Edge 20 Pro.