Remember Xiaomi’s teaser about a phone which will feature the highest megapixel camera on a phone? Well, it is apparently the Mi CC9 Pro with 108MP camera.
The company has announced on Weibo that it will be announcing the device on November 5th in China. Here is what the phone’s back panel looks like.
Mi CC9 Pro with 108MP camera
It appears to have a metallic finish and houses a total of 7 sensors, which are aligned in the top right corner. Four of these are cameras and one appears to be a ToF sensor. The branding next to the lenses read 108MP, There are two LED Flash modules next to which are the words 5x Optical Zoom. So, one of these lenses will be a telephoto lens.
The others could be a depth sensor and an ultra-wide lens, leaving the primary camera to be the one which will be using the 108MP sensor.
We can see the power button and the volume rocker keys on the right edge of the frame. There is no visible fingerprint scanner on the back panel of the Mi CC9 Pro, so we can expect it to sport an in-display fingerprint scanner, just like the regular version. Speaking of which, here’s a recap of the Mi CC9 specs.
Xiaomi Mi CC9 specs
- Display: 6.39-inches FullHD+ (2340 x 1080 pixels), AMOLED water-drop notch, 60000:1 contrast ratio, 103.8% NTSC Color Gamut, 403 PPI, 430 nits brightness, In-display fingerprint scanner
- Operating System: MIUI 10 (Android 9 Pie)
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 @2.2GHz
- Memory: 6GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB UFS2.1 + up to 256GB microSD card
- Rear Cameras: 48MP Sony f/1.79 aperture 0.8μm pixel size + 8MP ultra wide-angle + 2MP depth sensor + LED Flash, 4K video recording, slo-mo @ 960fps
- Selfie Camera: 32MP 4in1 1.6μm large pixels f/2.0 aperture + Face Unlock
- Battery: 4030 mAh + 18W Quick Charging
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, USB Type-C, 3.5mm headphone jack, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC
- Dimensions: 156.8 x 74.5 x 8.67 mm
- Weight: 179g
- Colours: White Lover, Blue Planet, and Dark Prince
According to some rumours, the Pro variant will be powered by a Snapdragon 730G processor. We only have to wait about a week for the Mi CC9 Pro with 108MP camera to be launched.