Meizu has officially launched its budget phablet, the M3 Note in India. The phone was only launched in China a month ago.
The Meizu M3 Note sports a 5.5-inch 1080p Full HD Display, with a pixel density of 403 PPI, and is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3. The phone runs on Flyme OS 5.1 based on Android 5.1 Lollipop, and is powered by an octa-core Helio P10 processor (4 x Cortex – A53 1.8GHz, and 4 x Cortex – A53 1.0GHz), with 3GB of RAM and a Mali T860 GPU. The phone has 32GB of internal storage and supports upto 128GB of expandable memory.
The Meizu M3 Note adorns a 13 megapixel rear camera, with an f/2.2 aperture, a Dual LED Flash and (PDAF) phase detection auto focus. The selfie camera is a 5 megapixels lens. The M3 Note features a physical home button which houses a fingerprint scanner, with mTouch 2.1 technology, enabling a 0.2s response time and a 360° identification angle.
The phone is backed by a massive 4100mAh battery. The M3 Note has Dual SIM card slots with support for Dual Standby.
The phone measures at 153.6 x 75.5 x 8.2 mm and weighs 163g. The M3 Note will be available in three colours: Gold, Ash and Silver. Connectivity options on the Meizu M3 Note include 4G, 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS, A-GPS and GLONASS. Sensors on the device include a Hall magnetic sensor, accelerometer, infrared distance sensors, gyroscopes, a environmental light sensor, and a compass.
Meizu M3 Note Technical Specifications:
- Display: 5.5-inch 1080p Full HD, 403 PPI, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Processor: octa-core Helio P10 (4 x Cortex – A 53 1.8GHz and 4 x Cortex – A53 1.0GHz)
- RAM: 2GB/3GB RAM
- GPU: Mali T860 GPU
- Storage: 16/32GB internal storage, microSD for expandable memory
- Rear Camera: 13 megapixels, f/2.2 aperture, Dual LED Flash, PDAF phase detection auto focus
- Front camera: 5 megapixels, f /2.0 aperture
- Scanner: Fingerprint scanner, mTouch 2.1, 0.2 seconds response time, 360° Identification Angle
- Battery: 4100mAh battery
- SIM card: Dual SIM cards with Dual SIM Dual Standby
- Colours: Gold, Ash and Silver
- Dimensions: 153.6 x 75.5 x 8.2 mm
- Weight: 163g
- Connectivity: 4G, 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS, A-GPS and GLONASS
- Sensors: Hall magnetic sensor, accelerometer, infrared distance sensors, gyroscopes, environmental light sensor, compass
The Meizu M3 Note has been priced at Rs 9999, and will be available exclusively from Amazon India. The phone will be sold through flash sales, the first of which takes place on May 31st. You can register for the sale using this link.