Meizu has launched its newest budget device, the M3 Note in China.
The phone sports a 5.5-inch 1080p Full HD Display, with a pixel density of 403 PPI, and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
The M3 Note is powered by an octa-core Helio P10 processor (4 x Cortex – A 53 1.8GHz and 4 x Cortex – A53 1.0GHz), with 2GB/3GB of RAM and a Mali T860 GPU. The device has 16/32GB of internal storage and supports expandable memory.
The Meizu M3 Note features a 13 megapixel rear camera, with an f/2.2 aperture, a Dual LED Flash and PDAF phase detection auto focus. The front camera is a 5 megapixel selfie lens. The M3 Note features a fingerprint scanner, with mTouch 2.1 which has a 0.2s response time and a 360° identification angle.
The M3 Note is backed by a 4100mAh battery, and supports Dual SIM cards with Dual SIM Dual Standby. Tthe phone will be available in three colours: Gold, Ash and Silver.
The phone measures at 153.6 x 75.5 x 8.2 mm and weighs 163g. Connectivity options on the Meizu M3 Note include 4G, 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS, A-GPS and GLONASS. Sensors on the device include a Hall magnetic sensor, accelerometer, infrared distance sensors, gyroscopes, a environmental light sensor, and a compass.
Meizu M3 Note Technical Specifications:
- Display: 5.5-inch 1080p Full HD, 403 PPI, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Processor: octa-core Helio P10 (4 x Cortex – A 53 1.8GHz and 4 x Cortex – A53 1.0GHz)
- RAM: 2GB/3GB RAM
- GPU: Mali T860 GPU
- Storage: 16/32GB internal storage, microSD for expandable memory
- Rear Camera: 13 megapixels, f/2.2 aperture, Dual LED Flash, PDAF phase detection auto focus.
- Front camera: 5 megapixels, f /2.0 aperture
- Scanner: Fingerprint scanner, mTouch 2.1, 0.2 seconds response time, 360° Identification Angle
- Battery: 4100mAh battery
- SIM card: Dual SIM cards with Dual SIM Dual Standby
- Colours: Gold, Ash and Silver
- Dimensions: 153.6 x 75.5 x 8.2 mm
- Weight: 163g
- Connectivity: 4G, 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS, A-GPS and GLONASS
- Sensors: Hall magnetic sensor, accelerometer, infrared distance sensors, gyroscopes, environmental light sensor, compass
The Meizu M3 Note has been priced at 799 Yuan (approximately Rs 8200) for the 16GB variant in China.