Meizu is about to launch its newest phablet, the M3 Note, in India. The Chinese OEM, unveiled the device in the first week of April, in its home country.
The above image is the invite which Meizu sent us.
So, how do we know that it is the Meizu M3 Note, and not the Meizu Pro 6 which is to be launched at the event?
We don’t think that the phone is the Meizu Pro 6, and is instead the cheaper phablet variant, the M3 Note. It is easy to spot the difference. Take a close look at the invite image, and now take a look at the M3 Note’s press render.
You will see a small cut in the left frame. If that isn’t enough, the invite also mentions something about “Long Lasting Beauty”, this is a clear reference to the massive 4100mAh battery which the M3 Note has.
Meizu M3 Note Technical Specifications:
- Display: 5.5-inch 1080p Full HD, 403 PPI, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Processor: octa-core Helio P10 (4 x Cortex – A 53 1.8GHz and 4 x Cortex – A53 1.0GHz)
- RAM: 2GB/3GB RAM
- GPU: Mali T860 GPU
- Storage: 16/32GB internal storage, microSD for expandable memory
- Rear Camera: 13 megapixels, f/2.2 aperture, Dual LED Flash, PDAF phase detection auto focus.
- Front camera: 5 megapixels, f /2.0 aperture
- Scanner: Fingerprint scanner, mTouch 2.1, 0.2 seconds response time, 360° Identification Angle
- Battery: 4100mAh battery
- SIM card: Dual SIM cards with Dual SIM Dual Standby
- Colours: Gold, Ash and Silver
- Dimensions: 153.6 x 75.5 x 8.2 mm
- Weight: 163g
- Connectivity: 4G, 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS, A-GPS and GLONASS
- Sensors: Hall magnetic sensor, accelerometer, infrared distance sensors, gyroscopes, environmental light sensor, compass
The Meizu M3 Note has been priced at 799 Yuan (approximately Rs 8200) for the 16GB variant in China, so we can expect a similar pricing in India too. The Meizu M3 Note will be launched on May 11th in India, and Androidpure will be there to bring you the news live.