LG has launched GX smartphone with 5.5 inch display powered by Qualcom Snapdragon 600 in Korea. The device is almost similar to LG Optimus G Pro in terms of hardware specifications. LG GX comes with wide 5.5-inch full HD IPS display with a 13 megapixel camera, 32GB of onboard storage powered by 3,140 mAh battery. The device will be running the Android Jelly Bean and not the Android 4.1 Kitkat.
- Size: 150.6 x 76.1 x 9.2 mm
- Weight: 167g
- Network: LTE / HSPA / EV-DO / VoLTE (U +), 2.6GHz broadband LTE support
- Chipset: Quadcore Snapdragon 600
- Display: 5.5 “IPS Full HD
- Camera: Rear 1300 pixels, AF Camera / Front 2.1 million pixels
- Battery: 3,140 mAh removable
- Memory: 32GB eMMC /
- 2GB RAM
- Android Jelly Bean
- BT 4.0 + HS / USB 2.0 HS / NFC
Price and Availability
We are yet to hear any details about the LG GX smartphone price and availability details worldwide. We will update you when we hear about it.