The complete Lenovo Z6 specs have been officially revealed ahead of the device’s launch. The details were posted on Weibo, by the company’s VP, Chang Cheng.
The phone looks quite similar to the Z6 Pro, which was launched in April.
According to the official poster, the Lenovo Z6 is equipped with a 6.39-inch OLED display, with a dew-drop notch and an In-display fingerprint scanner. It has a 93.1% screen-to-body ratio.
The device runs on ZUI 11based on Android 9 Pie, and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 processor, with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of UFS 2.1 storage.
In terms of photography, the Lenovo Z6 specs sheet reveals a triple camera setup on the back panel. The configuration comprise of a 24 MP primary sensor with an f/1.8 aperture and 1.8um pixel size, an 8MP Telephoto lens that supports 2x Optical Zoom and 8x Hybrid Zoom, and a 5MP wide-angle lens, plus an LED Flash.
The selfie lens housed in the notch is a 16MP lens. The Lenovo Z6 specs poster says that the phone is made with the material that is used in the company’s ThinkPad Rollcage design for laptops. The device is backed by a 4,00 mAh battery that supports 15W Quick charge 3.0, over a USB Type-C port.
Lenovo Z6 specs
- Display: 6.39-inches OLED Dew-drop notch, 93.1% screen-to-body ratio, HDR 10, DCI-P3, 600 nits brightness, In-display fingerprint scanner
- Operating System: ZUI 11 (Android 9 Pie)
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 730
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB UFS 2.1 + microSD card
- Rear Cameras: 24 MP f/1.8 aperture 1.8um pixel size + 8MP Telephoto 2x Optical Zoom/8x Hybrid Zoom + 5MP wide-angle LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 16 MP
- Battery: 4000 mAh + 15W Quick Charging 3.0
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE
- Ports: USB Type-C, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Weight: 159g
- Misc: ThinkPad Rollcage material
The Lenovo Z6 is set to launch on July 4th, I.e., tomorrow. So, we will have the price details by then, stay tuned to AndroidPure for further updates.