iQOO is prepping to release a new phone in India. A teaser page for the iOOO Z3 5G India launch has appeared on Amazon’s website.
The device made its debut in China a few months ago, so here’s a recap of the hardware.
iQOO Z3 5G Specs
- Display: 6.58-inches Full HD+ LCD, 2408 x 1080 pixels, 120Hz Refresh Rate, 20:9 aspect ratio, 90.61% Screen-to-body ratio, 86% NTSC Color Gamut, 401 PPI, HDR, 1500:1 Contrast Ratio
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 768G 5G octa-core 2.8GHz 7nm
- GPU: Adreno 620
- Memory: 6GB/8GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Storage: 128GB/256GB UFS 2.2
- Operating System: OriginOS for iQOO 1.0 based on Android 11
- Main Cameras: 64MP primary sensor, f/1.79 aperture + 8MP ultra wide-angle lens, f/2.2 aperture + 2MP macro lens, f/2.4 aperture LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 16MP, f/2.0 aperture
- Battery: 4,400mAh, 55W Flash Charge, USB Type-C (15% to 60% in 15 minutes)
- Connectivity: 5G NSA: N41/N77/N78; SA: N1/N28A/N41/N77/N78, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 2.4/5GHz, 3.5mm headphone jack, Bluetooth 5.1
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 163.95 × 75.30 × 8.50 mm
- Weight: 185.5g
The Z3 5G will be the first phone in India to feature a Qualcomm Snapdragon 768G processor. The promo page mentions that new features will be revealed every day until June 4th.
iQOO Z3 5G India launch date
The iQOO Z3 5G will be launched on June 8th in India.
iQOO Z3 5G expected price in India
The iQOO Z3 5G price in India could start at about Rs. 19,000, based on the phone’s price tag in China. If true, this phone will provide some serious competition for the likes of the Redmi note 10 Pro Max. So, it will come down to a battle of 5G vs AMOLED display.