iQOO has launched a mid-range device called the iQOO Z3 5G in China. This is a 5G device, powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 768G octa-core processor.
The phone runs on OriginOS for iQOO 1.0, based on Android 11 and has 6GB/8GB of LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB/256GB of UFS 2.2 storage. The iQOO Z3 5G sports a 6.58-inches Full HD+ LCD display with a 120Hz Refresh Rate, 20:9 aspect ratio, 90.61% Screen-to-body ratio, 86% NTSC Color Gamut.
The screen has a pixel density of 401 PPI, support for HDR, and a 1500:1 Contrast Ratio. The display is home to a 16MP selfie camera with an f/2.0 aperture.
The handset is equipped with a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, and is backed by a 4,400mAh battery that supports 55W Flash Charge over a USB Type-C port, that can fast charge the phone from 15% to 60% in just 15 minutes.
There are three cameras on the back panel, with a 64MP primary sensor, an f/1.79 aperture, an 8MP ultra wide-angle lens, that has an f/2.2 aperture, a 2MP macro lens with an f/2.4 aperture and an LED Flash.
iQOO Z3 5G Specs
- Display: 6.58-inches Full HD+ LCD, 2408 x 1080 pixels, 120Hz Refresh Rate, 20:9 aspect ratio, 90.61% Screen-to-body ratio, 86% NTSC Color Gamut, 401 PPI, HDR, 1500:1 Contrast Ratio
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 768G octa-core 2.8GHz 7nm
- GPU: Adreno 620
- Memory: 6GB/8GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Storage: 128GB/256GB UFS 2.2
- Operating System: OriginOS for iQOO 1.0 based on Android 11
- Main Cameras: 64MP primary sensor, f/1.79 aperture + 8MP ultra wide-angle lens, f/2.2 aperture + 2MP macro lens, f/2.4 aperture LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 16MP, f/2.0 aperture
- Battery: 4,400mAh, 55W Flash Charge, USB Type-C (15% to 60% in 15 minutes)
- Connectivity: 5G NSA: N41/N77/N78; SA: N1/N28A/N41/N77/N78, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 2.4/5GHz, 3.5mm headphone jack, Bluetooth 5.1
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 163.95 × 75.30 × 8.50 mm
- Weight: 185.5g
iQOO Z3 5G price in China
The iQOO Z3 5G price in China starts at RMB 1699 (about Rs. 19,000) for the 6GB/128GB version, at RMB 1799 (about Rs. 20,000) for the 8GB/128GB model. The top end model costs RMB 1999 (about Rs. 22,000), and comes with 8GB/256GB.