cLock, the lockscreen widget from CyanogenMod, is now available for all Android 4.2+ devices.
One of the CyanogenMod UI developers team member, DvTonder has released the application on XDA.
cLock has a lot of customization options and can be used as a homescreen widget or a lockscreen widget.
- Supports adding as a widget to either the Home or Lock screen or both
- Select between Analog or Digital clock Panel
- Choose whether to show Alarms
- Change font bold/normal in Digital Clock, Date and Alarm
- Weather panel with Yahoo! weather
- Color or Monochrome weather icons
- Minimized weather widget support (especially handy on lock screen)
- Calendar panel showing a scrollable list of upcoming events
- Tapping event opens calendar at selected event
- Taping calendar icon opens Calendar at today’s date
- Change the font color of all text in all panels
- Configure widget when adding or from the cLock app in the app drawer
- Highlight upcoming calendar events
I tested the app on my Nexus 7 running Android 4.3 and it works fine.
Here are a few screenshots from my tablet.
NOTE: DO NOT Install this app on CYANOGENMOD 10.1 or 10.2, since it is already included by default.
If you have a device running Android 4.2 or above, download the cLock apk from this post and install it using any file manager.
Then just add the widget to your device’s Homescreen or Lockscreen.