Huawei has announced that it will be holding an event on April 6th, for launching a new phone.
And we know what this means, it’s Huawei P9 time.
Speaking of which, these are the first official photos of the upcoming flagship, the Huawei P9.
These do appear similar to the photos of the Huawei P9, from leaks we have seen earlier. The tagline “Change the way you see the world” at the official page, probably refers to the dual rear cameras on the phone, although it could be about VR too.
Huawei P9 technical specifications from a previous leak.
- Display: 5.2-inch full HD 1080p
- Operating System: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Processor: HiSilicon Kirin 950 octa-core (4 x 2.53GHz and 4 x 1.8GHz)
- RAM: 3GB RAM
- GPU: Mali-T880
- Storage: 32GB
- Camera: 12.0 megapixel dual rear cameras
- Battery: 3900mAh
- Ports: USB Type-C
- Sensors: Fingerprint scanner
We will be covering the launch of the Huawei P9 lice, on April 6th, at Androidpure. Stay tuned.