HTC has begun teasing the official launch of its upcoming flagship device, the HTC One M10.
The Taiwan based company posted the above image on Weibo, with the words “the power of 10”.
It has been rumoured that HTC will be launching two variants of the HTC One M10, one with a Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset for the US and Europe, and one with a MediaTek processor for Asia. The power of 10 likely refers to the Helio X20 10-core processor, whioh is a flagship processor with two ARM Cortex-A72 cores (2.5GHz ) and two clusters of quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 ( 4 x 2.0GHz and 1 x 1.4GHz)
It is a clear hint that the device will be called the One M10, following in the naming scheme of its predecessors. The One M10 aka the HTC Perfume, will feature a metal frame. We have seen a similar one, courtesy of evleaks.
HTC One M10 Technical Specifications
- Display: 5.1-inch QHD (1440 x 2560) display
- Operating System: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with HTC Sense 8.0 UI
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 for US/Europe, MediaTek for Asia
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- GPU: Adreno 530
- Storage: 32 GB of internal storage (23 GB free) and microSD card for expandable storage.
- Rear camera: 12-UltraPixel, Laser Autofocus, OIS (optical image stabilization)
- Front camera: OIS
- Sensores: Fingerprint Scanner (in the physical home button)
It is expected that the HTC M10 will be launched sometime in March.
Source: HTC Weibo