We are still few days away from the official HTC 10 launch and leaks are still flowing in. We already have a lot of detail about the HTC next flagship smartphone HTC 10 thanks to leaks/ rumors surfacing regularly. Today, a whole new set of images have surfaced online for HTC 10, thanks to a replacement shell listing of the proposed HTC 10 on one of Chinese portals taobao reported by gsmarena. At the time of writing this story, some of the images are removed, but the listing remains.
All these leaked images even though doesn’t add any other information that we are not already aware of, yet it gives you a close look at the design and build of the HTC 10 and matches with images from earlier leaks giving them more credibility.
HTC 10 Technical Specifications: (from previous leaks)
- Display: 5.1-inch QHD (1440 x 2560) display
- OS: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with HTC Sense 8.0 UI
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 for US/Europe, MediaTek for Asia
- RAM : 4 GB
- GPU: Adreno 530
- Storage: 32 GB internal (23 GB free) and microSD card for expandable storage.
- Rear camera: 12-UltraPixel, Laser Autofocus, OIS (optical image stabilization)
- Front camera: OIS
- Sensors: Fingerprint Scanner (in the physical home button
The HTC 10 will be launched on April 12, 2016. And Androidpure will be covering the launch live, stay tuned.