Honor India has officially launched the Holly 2 Plus in India.
The device sports a 5 HD 720p IPS display, and runs on Android v5.1 Lollipop with Huawei EMUI 3.1.
It is powered by a 1.3GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6735P processor with 2GB of LPDDR3 RAM. It has 16GB of internal storage, and supports up to 128GB of expandable memory cia a microSD card slot.
The Honor Holly 2 features a 13 megapixel rear camera with auto-focus, Omni Vision 3rd Generation BSI sensor, f/2.0 aperture and LED Flash. And the selifie lens is a 5 megapixel front camera.
The Holy 2 is backed by a 4000 mAh battery, and Dual SIM cards with Dual Standby. Network support on the phone includes: 4G LTE on both SIMs, GSM, CDMA, Bluetooth 4 Low Energy, GPS,and more. It has three sensors as well: a G-Sensor, a Proximity Sensor and a Light Sensor.
Honor Holly 2 Plus Technical Specifications:
- Display: 5-inch HD 720p IPS display
- Operating System: Android v5.1 Lollipop with Huawei EMUI 3.1
- Processor: Quad Core 1.3 GHz (Cortex-A53) MediaTek MT6735P
- RAM: 2GB LPDDR3
- Memory: 16GB of internal storage, Expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- Rear Camera: 13 megapixels, auto-focus, BSI sensor, f/2.0 aperture, Full HD video Recording, LED Flash
- Front Camera: 5 megapixels
- Battery: 4000 mAh
- Audio: Dual microphone
- SIM card: Dual SIM Dual Standby
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G, 2G, Bluetooth 4 LE,A-GPS, GLONASS, 3.5 mm Audio Jack, micro USB 2.0, FM Radio
- Sensors: G-Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor
- Dimensions: 71.8 x 143.1 x9.7 mm
- Weight: 160 g
The Honor 5X comes in three colours: Grey, Gold and White.
The Honor 5X has been priced at Rs 8499 in India, and is available from Flipkart.