The Gionee P7 Max has been officially launched in India. The phone features a premium design, with some impressive mid-range specs.
The device sports a 5.5 inch 720p HD IPS display with a Nippon Electric Glass (NEG) protection, and is powered by an octa core MediaTek MT6595 clocked at 2.2 GHz. The phone comes with 3GB of RAM, with 32GB of internal storage and supports up to 128GB of expandable memory.
The P7 Max runs on Amigo 3.2 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow, which has the following smart features: Auto call record, Mobile Anti-theft, compass, Smart gesture (Pause alarm, Black screen gesture, smart vibration reminder, smart bright screen, Double click wakeup) Tethering &Hotspot , Theme park, Mood Wallpaper, Gstore, Chameleon, Eco mode, Ami Locker, Child mode, Abroad service, Xender, USB OTG (On the Go). Connectivity options on the phone consist of 4G LTE + VoLTE, Dual Micro SIM with Dual Standby
Gionee P7 Max Technical Specifications
- Operating System: Amigo 3.2 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.5 inch 720p HD IPS with NEG (Nippon Electric Glass)
- Processor: MediaTek MT6595 2.2 GHz Octa Core
- Memory: 3GB RAM
- Storage: 32GB internal memory, upgradable up to 128GB
- Battery: 3100 mAh Li-Polymer
- Rear Camera: 13MP AF with LED Flash
- Front Camera: 5MP with Screen Flash
- Connectivity: 4G LTE + VoLTE, Dual Micro SIM with Dual Standby
- Weight: 182 g
- Dimensions: 154 x 76.8 x 8.8 mm
The Gionee P7 Max has been priced at Rs. 13,999, and will be available in two colours: Gold & Grey-Blue. The phone will be available across stores from October 17th, 2016.