Evernote Food 2.0 has been released for Android devices, two years after it was released for iOS.
- Explore Recipes
- My Cookbook
- My Meals
You can browse & search for recipes, from popular websites and add the recipes you like to the ‘My Cookbook Section’ by tapping on the Elephant icon at the top right corner.
This is your digital recipe collection, the app recognises all food recipes that you have saved in Evernote and automatically adds them to your cookbook.
The app automatically searches for restaurants near your current location or any location of your choice. Evernote Food have also partnered with OpenTable to help users make quick reservations.
You can share photos f your food adventures, parties etc and share them with friends.The app supports Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
Here is a more detailed list of the features:
- Build your own online cookbook using My Cookbook, where you can save favorite and new recipes you want to try.
- Document each step of recipe preparation with photos and captions, from new creations to family traditions you want to preserve.
- Discover restaurants by location or cuisine and create a list of ones to visit in your city and for travel destinations. Book your table within the app using OpenTable.
- Remember culinary journeys using My Meals. Add images and notes on the food, wine, people, and ambience that make trips memorable.
- Capture your food memories of special restaurant or home-cooked meals enjoyed with family and friends. Take note of dishes you love so you can order them again.
Here is a video tutorial for Evernote Food for Android
You can download Evernote Food for free from Google Play.
via Press Release.