BLU Products have got aggressive with new smartphone models and in continuation to that, they have unveiled another model BLU Life Pure which packs a lot for a price of $349. The BLU Life Puresports a full HD 1080p 5-inch display with 441 PPI paired with an extremely thin bezel and smaller frame, in addition to OGS with an extremely thin design of just 7.7mm.
The device features a 13 megapixel main camera with BSI Sensor, autofocus with LED Flash along with the ability to record video at 1080p @ 30fps. It also features a 5.0 megapixel front camera for video calling and using IM clients like Skype.
The device is powered by a MediaTek MT6589T Quad-Core 1.5GHz Cortex-A7 with PowerVR SGX544 GPU along with 2GB of RAM and inbuilt 32 GB of internal storage. It seems that the device does not support addition of external storage memory using the micro SD cards. That can be a reason of disappointment for many users.
It also features DTS surround audio along with further sound enhancements such as Dual Mic Noise cancellation, and Stereo Recording.
The device is powered by a battery of 2,000 mAh capacity.
- Network: 2G (GSM/GPRS/EDGE) 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, 3G (HSPA+ 42Mbps) 850/1900, 850/2100
- Display: 5.0 inch HD 1080 x 1920, with OGS and Full Lamination Scratch Resistant Touch Panel
- Processor: MediaTek MT6589T Quad-Core 1.5GHz Cortex-A7 with PowerVR SGX544 GPU
- OS: Android v4.2 Jelly Bean
- Camera: Rear – 13.0 megapixel, BSI Sensor, autofocus with LED Flash, Video Record 1080p @ 30fps; Front – 5.0 megapixel
- Connectivity: WiFi b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth v4.0, Hotspot, micro-USB, FM Radio, Wi-Fi Display
- Sensor: Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyro
- Memory: 32GB internal memory, 2GB RAM
- Dimensions: 142 x 69.4 x 7.7 mm, 128 grams
- Battery: Li-Ion 2000mAh
Price and Availability
The BLU LIFE PURE is available in Matte Black or Ceramic White Finish shipping to several distributors, dealers, and online retailers in the US and Latin America with a price of $349.00 unlocked.