The Zenfone Max Pro M2 listed on the website, reveals that the phone sports a 6.3-inch Full HD+ display, with a notch in the 19:9 aspect ratio. The device is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor with 4GB of RAM, has 32GB of internal storage, and a dedicated microSD card slot.
The selfie lens on the Zenfone Max Pro M2 is a 13MP front camera, which is an upgrade from the 5MP on the Max M2. The main cameras on the Pro M2 have been upgraded too, and comprise of a 12MP lens and a 5MP lens. The battery is also slightly bigger at 5,000 mAh cell, but sadly the phone has a microUSB port. On the bright side, the Zenfone Max Pro M2 has a 3.5mm headphone jack.
ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2 technical specifications
- Display: 6.3-inch Full HD+, 2280 x 1080 pixels, IPS LCD, Notch design, 19:9 aspect ratio
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB + dedicated microSD card slot
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 660
- Rear Cameras: 12MP + 5MP, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 13MP
- Battery: 5,000 mAh
- Connectivity: 3.5mm headphone jack, micro-USB, WIFI 802.11b WIFI 802.11g WIFI 802.11n Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Security: Fingerprint scanner
- Model number: ZB631KL
- Dimensions: 157.90 x 75.50 x 8.50 mm
- Weight: 170g
ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2 price in Russia
The ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2 listed on the official website, has been priced at 17,990 ₽ in Russia. That translates to about Rs. 19,000, which in comparison to the Max M2’s price of Rs. 14,000, does make it quite a bit expensive.