The Zenfone Max Pro M2 listed on the website, reveals that the phone sports a 6.3-inch Full HD+ display, with a notch in the 19:9 aspect ratio. The device is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor with 4GB of RAM, has 32GB of internal storage, and a dedicated microSD card slot.
The selfie lens on the Zenfone Max Pro M2 is a 13MP front camera, which is an upgrade from the 5MP on the Max M2. The main cameras on the Pro M2 have been upgraded too, and comprise of a 12MP lens and a 5MP lens. The battery is also slightly bigger at 5,000 mAh cell, but sadly the phone has a microUSB port. On the bright side, the Zenfone Max Pro M2 has a 3.5mm headphone jack.
ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2 technical specifications
- Display: 6.3-inch Full HD+, 2280 x 1080 pixels, IPS LCD, Notch design, 19:9 aspect ratio
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB + dedicated microSD card slot
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 660
- Rear Cameras: 12MP + 5MP, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 13MP
- Battery: 5,000 mAh
- Connectivity: 3.5mm headphone jack, micro-USB, WIFI 802.11b WIFI 802.11g WIFI 802.11n Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Security: Fingerprint scanner
- Model number: ZB631KL
- Dimensions: 157.90 x 75.50 x 8.50 mm
- Weight: 170g
ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2 price in Russia
The ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2 listed on the official website, has been priced at 17,990 ₽ in Russia. That translates to about Rs. 19,000, which in comparison to the Max M2’s price of Rs. 14,000, does make it quite a bit expensive.
We only have to wait until December 11th, to know if this conversion will match the Indian prices of the Zenfone Max Pro M2 and the Zenfone Max M2.