Few prototypes of Asus Zenfone 6 has surfaced sometime back showing different designs with notch positions at the top of the display instead of the notch in the middle. A new leak has surfaced in the form of alleged images and a small video of Asus Zenfone 6 showing the notch at the top right side of the display instead of the middle. The leak claims that it is not a prototype anymore and is indeed the final design that will be unveiled at Mobile World Congress MWC 2019.
Check out all the leaked Asus Zenfone 6 image Gallery below:
Looking at these images, you can see the notch at top left of the display with narrow bezels at all three sides while a slightly bigger bezel at bottom. On the rear, the dual camera module along with fingerprint sensor is aligned vertically in the top middle portion. Presence of rear fingerprint sensor suggests no in-display fingerprint sensor similar to OnePlus 6T.
And here is the small video that also got leaked:
To be honest, we are not sure if this is indeed the final design as claimed by the leak. We have already seen a triple camera module in the Asus Zenfone 6 prototype earlier, but this leak suggests that it may have discarded. Yet we will wait for some more credible leaks before we can be sure.
Coming to the existing flagship device from Asus i.e. Zenfone 5z, it sports a 6.2-inch Full HD+ 19:9 Super IPS display with 90% screen-to-body ratio, powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor along with RAM up to 8GB. It runs on Android 8.0 Oreo based operating system with ZenUI 5.0 on top. In terms of camera, it features a dual camera module at rear consisting of 12MP primary Sony IMX363 sensor with support for OIS & 0.03s Dual-pixel PDAF along with AI scene detection and another 8MP Sony IMX363 sensor with 120-degree wide-angle lens. On the front, it features an 8MP shooter with auto portrait & Selfie panorama modes for selfies and video calls.
ASUS Zenfone 5Z specifications
- 6.2-inch Full HD+(2246 × 1080 pixels) 19:9 2.5D curved glass Super IPS display, DCI-P3, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform with Adreno 630 GPU
- 6GB RAM + 64GB ROM, 6GB RAM + 128GB ROM, 8GB RAM + 256GB ROM, expandable up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo) with ZenUI 5.0, upgradable to Android P
- Misc: Hybrid Dual SIM with Dual VoLTE, Fingerprint sensor, Face Unlock
- Main Camera: Dua Camera with 12MP sensor with dual-tone LED Flash, Sony IMX363 sensor, 1.4μm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, 0.03s Tri-Tech auto-focus/Dual Pixel PDAF/ 4-axis OIS/EIS, Pro mode with RAW support and secondary 8MP sensor with f/2.0 aperture, OV8856 sensor, 120-degree wide-angle lens
- Front Camera: 8MP OV8856 sensor with f/2.0 aperture, 83-degree wide-angle lens
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual speakers with NXP 9874 Smart AMP, Hi-Res Audio 192kHz/24b-bit, DTS Headphone: X for 7.1 channel surround sound, dual microphones
- Dimensions: 158×75.6×7.7mm
- Weight: 155g
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C (2.0)
- Battery: 3300mAh battery with fast charging and AI charging