The ASUS Zenfone 10 specs and renders have surfaced online. The price of the phone has also been leaked.
The compact flagship phone will sport a 5.9-inches Full HD+ AMOLED display that has a 120Hz refresh rate. It will be powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 processor, with 8 GB / 16 GB of RAM, 256 GB / 512 GB of storage, and runs on Android 13 out of the box.
The ASUS Zenfone 10 is said to be equipped with a 200 megapixels primary camera that has a Samsung sensor, and supports Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), and an 8 megapixels ultra wide-angle lens. The selfie lens on the phone is a 32MP snapper. ASUS has reportedly packed a 5000mAh battery in the mobile, which will support 67W fast wired charging via a USB Type-C port, and wireless charging. The device will retain the 3.5mm headphone jack.
The ASUS Zenfone 10 specs sheet leaked by WinFuture.de says that the device has a metal frame, a plastic back, and will be IP68 rated for Dust and Water Resistance. The 5G phone will be available in 5 colours: Black, Grey, Green, Red and White/Silver. It will be the successor to the Zenfone 9.
ASUS Zenfone 10 leaked specs
- Display: 5.9-inches Full HD+ AMOLED, 120Hz refresh rate
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2
- Memory: 8 GB / 16 GB RAM
- Storage: 256 GB / 512 GB
- Operating System: Android 13
- Main Cameras: 200 MP Samsung sensor, OIS, 8 MP ultra wide-angle lens, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 32MP
- Battery: 5000mAh, 67W fast wired charging, wireless charging
- Rating: IP68 Dust and Water Resistance
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack
- Design: Metal Frame, Plastic Back
- Colours: Black, Grey, Green, Red and White/Silver
ASUS Zenfone 10 price (leaked)
According to the report, the ASUS Zenfone 10 price will be $749, which is approximately Rs. 61,400.