Cal for Android has been available for beta since October this year.
And now Any.do have released the app for all Android users.
The app was already popular amongst iOS users, before the Android version was launched.
It is not just another calendar widget app, it has various useful functions including syncing with other calendars such as Google Calendar, Outlook, Yahoo, etc.
A list of the app’s features:
- Your events will come to life beautifully with smart maps, contacts, apps and social integrations.
- Seamlessly connects with all your existing calendar services so you’re always up to date (supports Google Calendar, Exchange, Outlook, Yahoo, AOL & iCloud)
- Fast and intuitive – Schedule with one click and use voice control to add events
- Awesome widget – We’ve created a widget that makes any peak at the agenda – a fun experience
- New day, Every day – Each day starts with a fresh & gorgeous photo to celebrate the day in a fun way.
- Daily Planning made simple. By connecting Cal with Any.DO you can check out your Any.do tasks for the day.
- It’s always someone’s birthday. Write on your friends wall, buy a gift, make a call, or send them a message. It’s really easy.
- At your fingertips – Cal makes it easy to find great places, restaurants, and bars nearby for meeting friends, family, and coworkers
- Scheduling made easy – Simply jump to a specific date from the month view or swipe to next week.
- Need a ride? Call an Uber with one click from Cal (available on supported locations)
- Landscape view – tilt your phone for a more open view of your calendar (Android only feature!)
Not sure how many calendar apps offer Landscape view. This one looks great.
Here is the official video for the Android version of Cal:
The animation in the app are a bit sluggish on older devices, hope they sort it out soon.
Download Cal – Calendar for free from Google Play
Cal truly is a solid calendar app. Go give it a shot.