Meizu Pro 6 was launched just few months back in China with Helio X25 SoC, 4 GB RAM and 21 MP camera. The next version or upgrade to Meizu Pro 6 i.e. Meizu Pro 7 i still far far away, most probably a year. But an alleged Geekbench listing of Meizu Pro 7 has appeared on Chinese social network weibo revealing some of the major specification such as the SOC chip, RAM and operating system.
As per the alleged listing, Meizu Pro 7 is powered by Mediatek MT6799T processor clocked at 1.65 GHz. Mediatek MT6799T appears to be avariant of Helio X25/X30 with a deca-core CPU which we are assuming as Helio X30. The listing suggests that it comes with 6 GB of RAM and runs on Android 7.0 Nougat operating system. The smartphone scores 2613 under single core and 7836 under Multi-core.
Here is a recap of Meizu Pro 6 specifications just in case you want to compare it with the new alleged listing of Pro 7.
Meizu Pro 6 Specifications:
- Display: 5.2-inch Full HD 1080p Super AMOLED, 423 ppi, Corning Gorilla Glass 3, 3D Press
- Operating System: Flyme 5 based on Android Marshmallow
- Processor: 10-core MediaTek Helio X25 (ARM Cortex-A53 1.4 GHz x4 + A53 2.0GHz x4 + A72 2.5 GHz x2)
- GPU: Mali-T880
- Memory: 4 GB LPDDR3 RAM
- Storage: 32/64 GB internal storage
- Fingerprint Scanner: Capacitive touch sensor, mTouch 2.1, 0.2s response speed and 360° recognition angle, 5 fingerprints
- Rear Camera: 21 megapixels, laser assisted focus, 0.07s phase detection focus, 6-element lens, ƒ/2.2 aperture, Corning Gorilla Glass 3, LED flash ring, IMX230 sensor
- Front camera: 5 megapixels,ƒ/2.0 aperture, 5-element lens
- SIM card: Dual Sim Card, Dual Standby
- Battery: 2560 mAh, mCharge 3.0 fast charging
- Connectivity: 2G GSM, 3G WCDMA, 4G LTE FDD/TDD, Wi-Fi, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Bluetooth, 3.5 mm Audio Jack, USB Type-C + USB 3.1
- Dimensions: 147.7 x 70.8 x 7.25 mm
- Weight: 160g
- Color: Gold, Gray and Silver
- Sensor: Hall magnetic sensor, Gravity sensor, IR proximity sensor, Gyroscope, Ambient light sensor, Touch sensor, Digital compass, Barometer
We did try to find out the actual source of this listing on Geekbench, but we were unable to get it and hence we are not sure on how genuine this listing is. So take this leak with a pinch of salt. Stay tuned at Androidpure and we will keep you updated.