ZTE has just launched an entry-level smartphone i.e. ZTE BladeA2, which comes with metal body and fingerprint sensor for a price starting at just 599 Yuan (~Rs. 6,000 or ~$92). ZTE Blade A2 is the successor of existing Blade A1 which also comes with a finger print sensor and was priced same.
ZTE Blade A2 sports a 5 inch HD 2.5D display with resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels and is powered by 1.3GHz 64-bit octa-core MediaTek MT6750 processor with 2 GB of RAM. It comes with 16 GB of internal storage along with support for expandable storage via MicroSD card. It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop based operating system with ZTE MiFavor 3.2 UI.
It comes with 13 MP main rear camera with LED flash & PDAF and a 5 MP Front shooter for selfies. It also includes a fingerprint sensor located below the main rear camera which can quickly unlock the phone in just 0.3 seconds. In terms of connectivity, it comes with dual SIM support with 4G and VOLTE along with WiFi, Bluetooth. Blade 2 is backed by a battery of 2500 mAh capacity.
It measures 143.8 x 70.2 x 7.9 mm and comes with Waldorf gold, pearl silver and gray deep space colors. ZTE Blade A2 is priced at 599 Yuan for 4G variant and 699 Yuan for the Netcom variant.
ZTE Blade A2 Specifications
- Display : 5 inch HD with 2.5D (1280 x 720 pixel)
- CPU : 1.3 GHz 64-bit octa-core MediaTek MT6750
- RAM : 2 GB
- Storage : 16 GB internal + microSD card support
- Camera : 13 MP main, with LED flash & PDAF + 5 MP Front
- Misc: Fingerprint sensor, Dual SIM
- Connectivity : WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, 4G LTE (VoLTE)
- Operating system : Android 5.1 Lollipop with MiFavor 3.2 UI
- Battery : 2500 mAh