ZTE’s upcoming flagship device, the ZTE A2017 has been listed on TENAA. The phone has a 5.5-inch QHD OLED Display and is powered by a quad core processor clocked at 2GHz (perhaps the Qualcomm Snapdragon 820) , with 4GB of RAM.
The ZTE A2017 runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, and has 64GB of internal storage.
It does have an expandable memory card slot, which supports up to 128GB via microSD. The ZTE A2017 features a 21MP rear camera, and a 8MP front camera.There is a rear placed fingerprint scanner just below the LED Flash. There appears to be a 3.5mm audio jack on the top, while the left of the phone houses a sim tray. To the right are the power button and the volume rocker keys.
The phone has a full metal body and measures at 154×77×9.8 mm and weighs 175g. The device is backed by a 3140mAh battery, and supports 4G LTE, 3G, 2G, WiFi, Bluetooh, GPS connectivity.
ZTE A2017 Technical Specifications:
- Display: 5.5-inch QHD OLED
- Operating System: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Processor: Quad-Core 2.0GHz
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB, expandable up to 128GB via microSD
- Cameras: 21MP rear camera, 8MP front camera
- Battery: 3140mAh
- Scanner: fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 154×77×9.8 mm
- Weight: 175g
The phone will be available in one colour, Gold.