Micromax’s subsidiary Yu is once again at it. The company posted the following image from its Twitter account, as a teaser for its upcoming flagship phone, the Yu Yutopia
The image and the words in it, ” True Power lies in Metal”, clearly states that the Yutopia will have a metal body.
And that’s not all, the company also seems to have taken a swipe at Xiaomi and OnePlus with the words, “R.I.P Plastic and Sandstone”, a clear reference to the flagship products of the two companies.
The rumoured technical specifications of the Yutopia are as follows:
- RAM/Display Resolution: 3GB of RAM/Full HD 1080p Display, 4GB of RAM/Quad HD 1440p Display
- Display Size: 5.2-inches.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 810
- Operating System: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Storage: 32GB of internal storage with a microSD card
- Connectivity: 4G LTE
It is still unclear when the phone would be launched, but a teaser image from last week suggested that the Yu Yutopia launch is imminent.