Xolo has just launched another smartphone Black 1X in the mid range price segment priced at Rs. 9999. It will be available exclusively on Snapdeal starting 6 November via flash sale model. Registrations for the same has already started.
Black 1X sports a 5-inch Full HD display with Asahi Dragon trail Glass protection and is powered by 1.3 GHz Octa-Core 64-bit MediaTek MT6753 processor with 3 GB RAM. At the moment, there are only few devices below the price range of Rs. 10,000 which come with 3 GB of RAM. The only other devices in this price range that come with 3 GB of RAM are Coolpad Note 3 and Intex Aqua Ace.
Xolo Black X1 Specs
- Display : 5-inch Full HD with Asahi Dragon trail Glass protection
- CPU: 1.3 GHz Octa-Core 64-bit MediaTek MT6753 processor
- GPU: 450 MHz Mali-T720 MP3
- RAM: 3 GB
- Storage: 32 GB internal, expandable up to 128 GB via microSD card
- OS: Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with HIVE Atlas UI
- SIMs: Hybrid Dual (nano + nano) SIM (second slot can be used as microSD slot or SIM slot not both)
- Camera: 13 MP rear camera with LED flash, PDAF, Samsung 3M2 sensor and 5 MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Dimensions: 144.6 mm x 72 mm x 7.6 mm
- Weight: 125 grams
- Connectivity: 4G LTE/ 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 2400 mAh
In terms of storage, it comes with 32 GB internal memory along with support for expandable storage up to 128 GB via microSD card. It runs Android 5.1 lollipop operating system with Xolo own HIVE Atleas UI.
In terms of camera, it comes with a 13 MP rear camera with LED flash, PDAF, Samsung 3M2 sensor and 5 MP front-facing camera with LED flash. The device weighs just 125 gms and is powered by 2400 mAh battery.