The Xiaomi Mi Band 3i has been launched in India. And here’s everything you need to know about the fitness wearable.
The device has a 0.78-inch AMOLED touch screen which has a resolution of 128 x 80 pixels, and has an anti-fingerprint coating. The display can show the time, date, also lets you view messages, show who’s calling, reject calls, app notifications, can be used to unlock your phone, locate your phone, and also supports Idle Alert, Viibrating Alarm, and Event Reminders.
The Mi Band 3i can connect to phones running on Android 4.4 or iOS 9 and above, via Bluetooth. You will need the Mi Fit app installed on your phone to connect to the wearable, for monitoring your fitness, calories, sleep tracker, etc.
The Xiaomi Mi Band 3 is rated for splash and water resistance up to 50 meters. The wearable has a 110mAh Li Ion polymer, which can charge from 0 to 100% in 2.5 hours, and offers up to 20 days of standby.
Xiaomi Mi Band 3i specs
- Model number: XMSH09HM
- Display: 0.78-inch AMOLED touch screen, 128 x 80 pixels, anti-fingerprint coating
- Operating System: Android 4.4 or iOS 9 and above
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.2 LE with Mi Fit app
- Features: Call display/reject, Message display, App notifications, Real-time activity tracker, Vibrating Alarm, Sleep monitor, Unlock your phone, Phone locator, Event Reminder, Idle Alert
- Battery: 110mAh Li Ion polymer, 2.5hrs charging time from 0 to 100%, 20 days of standby
- Sensor: 3 axis accelerometer
- Misc: Capactitive touch button, Polycarbonate material
- Dimensions: 46.8 × 18.1 × 11mm
- Weight: 20g
- Waterproof level: 5ATM IP Rating
Xiaomi Mi Band 3i price in India
The Xiaomi Mi Band 3i has been priced at Rs. 1,299 in India, and is available for order from Mi.com starting today.