Vivo has launched Vivo Y83 smartphone with an iPhone X kind of notch bringing the growing trend of notch at the top of the display to mid range smartphones. The phone was launched in China last week only. Vivo Y83 sports a 6.22-inch HD+ (1520×720 pixels) 19:9 IPS 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection and is powered by 2.0GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) processor along with 4GB of RAM.
It comes with 4GB of RAM along with 32GB of internal storage and runs on Funtouch OS 4.0 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo) operating system. In terms of camera, it features a 13MP main rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture and another 8MP front shooter with f/2.2 aperture for selfies & video calls.
The phone is backed by a 3260mAh battery and comes with support for 4G LTE along with VoLTE. The fingerprint sensor is placed at the rear while there is no home button at front.
Vivo Y83 specifications
- 6.22-inch HD+ (1520×720 pixels) 19:9 IPS 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 2.0GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) processor with 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM, Fingerprint sensor
- Funtouch OS 4.0 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 8MP front camera, f/2.2 aperture
- Dimensions: 155.21x 75.24 x 7.7mm
- Weight: 151g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS
- 3260mAh battery
Vivo Y83 is priced at Rs. 14990 and available in Black / Golden color from offline stores and online retailers such as Flipkart, Amazon.in as well as Vivo’s official online Shop in India.