Vivo has just launched a new mid range smartphone Vivo Y69 for consumers in India, specifically targeting the selfie obsessed younger generation, by offering a 16 MP front shooter with soft moonlight flash for a price of Rs. 14,990. Vivo Y69 will be available from Flipkart & Amazon along with offline retailers in India from September 1st, inChampagne Gold and Matte Black colour options.
Vivo Y69 sports a 5.5-inch 720p 2.5D curved glass HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection and is powered by Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 processor along with 3 GB of RAM. It comes with 32GB of internal storage along with support for expandable storage up to 256GB with microSD card and runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat) based operating system with Funtouch OS 3.2 on top.
In terms of camera, it comes with a 13MP main rear camera with Samsung S5K3L8 sensor, LED flash, f/2.2 aperture and another 16MP front shooter with Samsung S5K3P3ST sensor with soft Moonlight flash, f/2.0 aperture. It is backed by a 3000 mAh non-removable battery, but without fast charge support. It includes a dual SIM card tray along with fingerprint sensor embedded in the front home button. It supports 4G LTE along with VOLTE.
Vivo Y69 specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch 720p 2.5D curved glass HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- CPU: Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 processor with Mali T860 GPU
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 32GB, expandable up to 256GB with microSD
- OS: Android 7.0 (Nougat) with Funtouch OS 3.2
- Misc: Dual SIM, Fingerprint Sensor
- Main Camer: 13MP with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, Samsung S5K3L8 sensor
- Front Camera: 16MP with soft Moonlight flash, f/2.0 aperture, Samsung S5K3P3ST sensor
- Dimensions: 154.6 x 75.7 x 7.7mm
- Weight: 162.8g
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 3000mAh (non-removable)