Vivo has launched a mid range smartphone, Vivo Y51L in India for the price of Rs. 11,980. Y51L marks Vivo’s first major model of 2016 for the Indian market, assembled in the manufacturing plant in Greater Noida India. Before this launch, Vivo has announced Y27L, Y31 & Y15S smartphones for Indian market last year which are priced between Rs. 6,000 to Rs. 13,000.
Vivo Y51L sports 5-inch qHD (960 x 540 pixels) IPS display, powered by 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor with Adreno 306 GPU and 2 GB of RAM. In terms of storage, it comes with 16 GB of internal memory along with support for expandable memory via microsd card, 4G LTE and OTG support.
It comes with 8 MP rear and 5 MP front camera. The device runs on Funtouch OS 2.5 based on Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system. It is backed by a battery of 2350 mAh capacity and is 7.52 mm thick.
Vivo Y51L Specifications
- Display : 5-inch (960 x 540 pixels) qHD IPS
- CPU : 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916)
- GPU : Adreno 306
- RAM : 2 GB
- Storage : 16 GB internal, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- OS : Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Funtouch OS 2.5
- Dual SIM
- Camera : 8 MP rear, LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture + 5 MP front-facing camera, f/2.4 aperture
- Dimensions: 143.8 mm × 71.7 mm × 7.52 mm
- Weight: 157 gm
- Connectivity : 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery : 2350 mAh