The technical specifications of the Vivo X7 have been leaked, thanks to a TENAA certification. The device’s photo, however have not been made available on the regulator’s website.
The Vivo X7 sports a 5.2 inch 1080p Full HD OLED display. What’s surprising is that the phone comes with Android 5.1 Lollipop.
The X7 will be powered by an unkwown octa-core CPU, clocked at 1.8 GHz, with 4GB of RAM. The phone has 64GB of internal storage, with no support for expandable memory. Photography options on the handset includes a 13 megapixel rear camera and an 8 megapixel front camera.
The device measures at 147.3 × 71.85 × 7.24 mm and weighs at 151 g, and available in two colours: gold, and rose gold. The Vivo X7 is packed with a 2930 mAh battery.
Vivo X7 Technical Specifications
- Display: 5.2 inch 1080p Full HD, OLED
- Processor: 1.8GHz octa-core (8 cores)
- RAM memory capacity 4GB
- Memory: 64GB
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Main Camera: 13 mp
- Front Camera: 5 mp
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, USB, GPRS,WLAN, GPS, 4G LTE
- Battery: 2930mAH
- Sensors: Gravity sensor, proximity sensor, light sensor
- Dimensions: 147.3 × 71.85 × 7.24 mm
- Weight: 151g
Oddly there appears to be a Vivo 7XL variant listed as well, with the exact same technical specifications.