The Vivo V15 Pro has just been launched in India. This is the world’s first phone with a 32MP pop-up selfie camera.
We reported about the device’s tech specs earlier, but here are the official details.
The phone sports a 6.39-inch 2340×1080 Full HD+ Super AMOLED display which is protected by a 2.5D Glass and has a 91.64% screen-to-body ratio. The V15 Pro is equipped with an In-Display Fingerprint Scanner and supports Face Unlock via the selfie camera.
The phone runs on Funtouch OS 9 which is based on Android 9.0 Pie, and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 processor with 6GB of RAM, and 128GB of storage.
The Vivo V15 Pro features triple rear cameras that consist of a 48 MP Quad Pixel Sensor (12 MP effective), an 1/2.25-inch sensor, f/1.8 aperture + 8MP Super Wide-Angle camera, and a 5MP depth sensor. The device is backed by a 3700 mAh battery, which supports Dual-Engine Fast Charging to charge up to 24% in just 15 minutes. The phone has a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Vivo V15 Pro Technical Specifications
- Display: 6.39-inch 2340×1080 Full HD+ Super AMOLED, 2.5D Glass, 91.64% screen-to-body ratio
- Security: In-Display Fingerprint Scanner, Face Unlock
- Operating System: Funtouch OS 9 (based on Android 9.0 Pie)
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 675
- RAM: 6 GB
- Storage: 128 GB
- Battery: 3700 mAh with Dual-Engine Fast Charging
- Front Camera: 32MP Pop-up selfie camera
- Rear Cameras: 48 MP Quad Pixel Sensor (12 MP effective) 1/2.25-inch sensor, f/1.8 aperture + 8MP Super Wide-Angle camera + 5MP depth sensor, LED flash.
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, OTG, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Proximity Sensor, E-compass, Gyroscope
- Dimensions: 157.25 × 74.71 × 8.21 mm
- Weight: 185g
Vivo V15 Pro price in India
The Vivo V15 Pro has been priced at Rs. 28,990 in India. The phone will be sold via Vivo India E-store, Amazon.in, and Flipkart starting today, and in offline and stores from 6th March.The device will be available in two color variants – Topaz Blue and Ruby Red.
Vivo V15 Pro launch offers (cashback and exchange)
- Up to 12 months No Cost EMI option including Bajaj Finance
- 5% Cash back with HDFC (Debit Card, Credit Card and EMI Transactions)
- One-time Screen Replacement at INR 999 till 20th March ’19
- IDFC First “ZERO DOWNPAYMENT” with 8 months EMI
- Loyalty benefit of INR 1,000 over and above exchange value
- Great exchange offers on your old smartphone