TECNO Mobiles has launched a new mid range smartphone TECNO Phantom 9 featuring an AMOLED display, triple cameras and in-display fingerprint scanner under the price of Rs. 15K in India. TECNO Phantom 9 sports a 6.4-inch Full HD+ (2340 × 1080 pixels) 19.5:9 AMOLED display, powered by 2.3GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P35 (MT6765) Processor. It comes with 6GB of RAM & 128GB internal storage and runs on HiOS 5 based on Android 9.0 (Pie) operating system.
IN terms of camera, it features a triple camera module at rear consisting of 16MP primary sensor with Quad LED flash, f/1.85 along with 8MP secondary 120° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.4 and 2MP depth sensor having f/2.8 aperture. On the front, there is a 32MP snapper having f/2.0 aperture along with dual LED flash for selfies & video calls.
It also comes with an in-display fingerprint sensor and dual SIM (Dual 4G VoLTE) support. The phone is backed by a 3500 mAh battery.
TECNO Phantom 9 specifications
- 6.4-inch Full HD+ (2340 × 1080 pixels) 19.5:9 AMOLED display
- 2.3GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P35 (MT6765) Processor
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB storage, expandable up to 256GB microSD
- HiOS 5 based on Android 9.0 (Pie) OS
- Triple camera at rear: 16MP primary sensor with Quad LED flash, f/1.85 + 8MP secondary 120° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.4 + 2MP depth sensor, f/2.8
- Front camera: 32MP snapper, f/2.0, dual LED flash
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Dual SIM
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, Micro USB
- 3500mAh battery
TECNO Phantom 9 Price and Availability
The phone is priced at Rs. 14,999 and will be available from Flipkart starting from July 17th in Lapland Aurora color.