Sony India has launched its flagship smartphone Xperia XZ1 in India. The flagship device was announced globally during the IFA 2017 event in Berlin Germany. The Sony Xperia XZ1 is priced aggressively at Rs. 44,990 and will be for sale starting September 25 via both offline and online stores across India.
Sony Xperia XZ1 sports a 5.2-inch HDR TRILUMINOS Full HD Display with X-Reality along with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, powered by Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform with Adreno 540 GPU and 4 GB of RAM. It comes with 64GB of internal storage and runs on Android 8.0 (Oreo) based operating system out of the box.
In terms of camera, it comes with 19MP main rear camera with Exmos RS sensor having f/2.0, 5-axis stabilization, 4K video recording & 960fps slow-motion video support and another 13MP front shooter with 1/3″ Exmor RS sensor, 22mm wide-angle f/2.0 lens for selfies & video calls.
The phone is backed by 2700mAh battery which also comes with Qnovo Adaptive Charging. In terms of connectivity, it comes with USB 3.1 Type-C port along with support for 4G LTE with VOLTE including support for NFC.
Sony Xperia XZ1 Specifications
- Display: 5.2-inch HDR TRILUMINOS Full HD Display with X-Reality, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- CPU: Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform with Adreno 540 GPU
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB, expandable up to 256GB with microSD card
- OS: Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Misc: Hybrid Dual SIM, Water Resistant (IP65/IP68), Fingerprint sensor, LDAC, Digital Noise Cancelling
- Main Camera: 19MP rear camera with Exmos RS sensor, f/2.0, 5-axis stabilization, 4K video recording, 960fps slow-motion video
- Front Camera: 13MP sensor 1/3″ Exmor RS sensor, 22mm wide-angle f/2.0 lens
- Dimensions: 156 x 77 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 155g
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/ GLONASS, NFC, USB 3.1 Type-C
- Battery: 2700mAh with Qnovo Adaptive Charging