The Galaxy S10 Lite is equipped with a 6.70-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED display with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio, and features a punch-hole camera for the 32MP selfie lens with an f/2.2 aperture.
The device runs on OneUI 2.0 based on Android 10, and will be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor. This time there is no Exynos variant for Europe, the Snapdragon version could be the global one. Paired with the CPU is 8GB of RAM and 128GB of UFS storage. A microSD card slot provides up to 1TB of expandable memory.
The Galaxy S10 Lite will be backed by a 4,500 mAh battery that supports 45W Super Fast Charging 2.0 over a USB Type-C connector. In the primary camera department, the phone has triple cameras comprising a 48MP main sensor with an f/2.0 aperture and support for tilt optical image stabilization, something which Samsung calls tOIS.
The secondary camera is a 12MP ultra wide-angle lens with an f/2.2 aperture, and the third is a 5MP macro lens with an f/2.4 aperture. The Galaxy S10 Lite will be available in 3 colours: Black, Blue, and White.
Galaxy S10 Lite Specs
- Display: 6.70-inch Full HD+ 2400 x 1080 pixels, Super AMOLED, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, punch-hole camera
- Operating System: OneUI 2.0 based on Android 10
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 @ 2.84GHz
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB UFS + up to 1TB microSD card
- Battery: 4,500 mAh, 45W Super Fast Charging 2.0, USB Type-C
- Main Cameras: 48MP f/2.0 aperture tilt-OIS + 12MP ultra wide-angle lens f/2.2 aperture + 5MP macro lens f/2.4 aperture, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 32MP f/2.2 aperture
- Model number: S10 Lite SM-G770F
- Colours: Black, Blue, White
Galaxy S10 Lite price
The Galaxy S10 Lite will reportedly be priced at EUR 679.99 (about Rs. 54,000), according to WinFuture. The phone will be launched soon in Europe, along with the Galaxy Note10 Lite that was leaked a few days ago.