The phone runs on Android 10 with One UI 2.0, and is powered by Samsung’s Exynos 9810 processor with 6GB/8GB of RAM and 128GB of UFS 2.1 storage.
There are triple cameras on the Note 10Lite comprising a 12MP Dual Pixel Wide-angle lens with an f/1.7 aperture that supports Optical image stabilization, a 12MP Ultra wideangle lens with an f/2.2 aperture, and a 12MP telephoto lens with an f/2.4 aperture that also supports OIS and an LED Flash.
The Galaxy Note10 Lite has a 3.5mm headphone jack, and an S-Pen. The device is backed by a 4,500mAh battery that supports 25W Fast Charging over a USB Type-C port.
Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite Specs
- Display: 6.7-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-O Display, 2400 x 1080 pixels, 394 ppi, In-display fingerprint scanner
- Operating System: OneUI 2.0 based on Android 10
- Processor: Samsung Exynos 9810
- Memory: 6GB/8GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Storage: 128GB UFS 2.1 + upto 512GB via microSD
- Battery: 4,500mAh, 25W Fast Charging, USB Type-C
- Main Cameras: 12MP Dual Pixel Wide-angle f/1.7 aperture OIS + 12MP Ultra wideangle lens f/2.2 aperture + 12MP telephoto lens f/2.4 aperture OIS, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 32MP, f/2.2 aperture
- Dimensions: 76.1 x 163.7 x 8.7mm
- Weight: 199g
- Connectivity: 3.5mm headphone jack, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS, NFC
Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite price in India
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite has been priced at Rs. 38,999 in India, for the 6GB/128GB variant. The 8GB/128GB version will retail for Rs. 40,999. The device will be available in Aura Black, Aura Glow and Aura Red colours.