About a week ago we reported that Samsung could announce lite variants of its premium flagships soon in our Country. Flipkart has officially confirmed the Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite India launch date.
It’s a lot sooner than we expected. Rumours had suggested that the South Korean electronics giant may price the phones sometime in February.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite India launch date
But the teaser page on Flipkart says that the Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite India launch date is set for January 23rd. There is still no word on the price of the phones globally, though the company has released information regarding its specs.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Specs
- Display: 6.7-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Plus Infinity-O Display, 2400 x 1080 pixels, 394 ppi, In-display fingerprint scanner
- Operating System: OneUI 2.0 based on Android 10
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
- Memory: 6GB/8GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Storage: 128GB UFS 2.1 + upto 1TB via microSD
- Battery: 4,500mAh, 25W Fast Charging, USB Type-C
- Main Cameras: 48MP f/2.0 aperture, Super Steady OIS + 12MP Ultra wideangle lens f/2.2 aperture + 5MP macro lens f/2.0 aperture, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 32MP, f/2.2 aperture
- Dimensions: 75.6 x 162.5 x 8.1mm
- Weight: 186g
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS, NFC
A leak indicates that the Galaxy Note10 Lite price will start at Rs. 35,990. If true, the device would compete with the likes of the OnePlus 7. The Galaxy S10 Lite may be priced in the same range, since the devices feature similar specifications.
The Galaxy Note10 Lite may be announced on stage with the Galaxy S10 Lite. Samsung is also prepping for launching its 2020 flagship series with the Galaxy S11, an event for which has been scheduled for February 11th.