Press render images of the much anticipated flagship phablet from Samsung, the Galaxy Note7, have been leaked online. The photos were leaked by Evan Blass, so you can bet this is the real deal.
As you can see from the above image, the Galaxy Note 7 will come in three colors.
The official name for the colors, from left to right, are Black Onyx, Silver Titanium, and Blue Coral. The display appears to be a curved one, aka similar to the Edge variant of the flagship phone series, the S7 Edge. And this confirms that there will be just one varinat of the Note 7, i.e., there will not be a regular Note and a separate Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Edge.
Here is a recap of the Note 7’s hardware:
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Technical Specifications:
- Display: 5.7 inch 2K Super AMOLED
- Operating System: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with Grace UX
- Processor: Exynos 8893 (2.6-2.7 GHz)/ Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 (2.3 GHz)
- Memory: 6GB LPDDR4 RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB/256GB, expandabele memory via microSD card
- Rear Camera: 12 megapixels dual pixel phase detection auto focus (PDAF)
- Front Camera: 5 megapixels
- Battery: 4000mAh
- Other: USB Type-C, Iris Scanner, Fingerprint Scanner, S-Pen, IP 68 Water/Dust Resistant, Samsung Pay
The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 will be launched sometime in the first week of August, the rumored date is August 2nd.