Samsung Galaxy Note 7 launch day of August 2, 2016 is still two weeks away, yet rumor mills are on full swing and with each passing day we get something or the other about the next flagship from Samsung. In continuation to these rumors, Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Render Images have leaked revealing some of the key design details and build of the device. These images are leaked through Chinese social network Weibo and gives us a full look with the Note 7.
These leaked renders show Note 7 in Coral Blue color and reveal full design details of the device including the front display, the back panel along with cameras and both the sides of the device. These renders basically show the Note 7 accessories such as Silicon covers from brands such as Ringke, VRS design.
We have reproduced the leaked renders here. Have a look and see for yourself. But you should be aware of the fact that Renders of any smartphone or device looks different from the actual phone.
These renders also reveal the dual curved edges of the Note 7 just the way earlier leaks have suggested. We already have seen some live images of Note 7 few days ago and these renders match with those.
As we say with all the leaks at Androidpure, take this with a pinch of salt. Stay tuned at Androidpure and we will keep you updated.
Here is a brief on Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Specifications based on leaks and rumors till date:
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Technical Specifications:
- Display: 5.7 inch 2K Super AMOLED
- Operating System: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with Grace UX
- Processor: Exynos 8893 (2.6-2.7 GHz)/ Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 (2.3 GHz)
- Memory: 6GB LPDDR4 RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB/256GB, expandabele memory via microSD card
- Rear Camera: 12 megapixels dual pixel phase detection auto focus (PDAF)
- Front Camera: 5 megapixels
- Battery: 4000mAh
- Other: USB Type-C, Iris Scanner, Fingerprint Scanner, S-Pen, IP 68 Water/Dust Resistant, Samsung Pay