A new Samsung Galaxy Note 7 leak has revealed the price of the upcoming flagship phablet from the South Korean electronics giant.
The leak, courtesy a Weibo post, hints at a 5999 Yuan price tag for the 64GB storage variant, with 6GB of RAM. That translates to about Rs 60000 or about $900 USD.
That’s pretty expensive, but considering that the Galaxy Note 5 was launched in India for the exact same price, also for the 64GB variant. The leaked image also confirms the Blue variant of the Note 7, and it matches the leak which we reported earlier.
Also, the leaked image below, of a cover for the Note 7, confirms the presence of an Iris Scanner on the front bezel.
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Technical Specifications:
- Display: 5.7 inch 2K Super AMOLED
- Operating System: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with Grace UX
- Processor: Exynos 8893 (2.6-2.7 GHz)/ Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 (2.3 GHz)
- Memory: 6GB LPDDR4 RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB/256GB, expandabele memory via microSD card
- Rear Camera: 12 megapixels dual pixel phase detection auto focus (PDAF)
- Front Camera: 5 megapixels
- Battery: 4000mAh
- Other: USB Type-C, Iris Scanner, Fingerprint Scanner, S-Pen, IP 68 Water/Dust Resistant, Samsung Pay
Samsung will officially unveil the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 on August 2nd, at Galaxy Unpacked 2016.