The Samsung Galaxy M54 5G has been announced in the Middle East. The phone looks like a slightly upgraded version of the Galaxy A54 5G that was launched last week in India.
The Galaxy M54 5G sports a 6.7-inches Full HD+ Super AMOLED Plus display that has a 120Hz Refresh Ratio, and is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
The smartphone runs on One UI 5 based on Android 13 with Samsung Knox security. Samsung has promised to support the phone with 4 years of OS upgrades (until Android 17) and 5 years of security updates. The Galaxy M54 5G is powered by an octa-core Exynos 1380 processor clocked at 2.4 GHz, with an ARM Mali G68 GPU, 8GB of RAM, and 128GB/256GB of storage, which can be extended up to 1TB via a microSD card slot.
The Samsung Galaxy M54 5G packs a 6000 mAh battery that supports 25W fast charging via a USB Type-C port. The triple camera array on the rear panel of the handset consists of a 108MP primary sensor with an f/1.8 aperture, Optical Image Stabilization, an 8MP Ultra-wide angle lens with an f/2.2 aperture, a 2MP Macro Sensor that has an f/2.4 lens, and an LED Flash.
The selfie camera on the mobile is a 32 megapixels snapper that has an f/2.2 aperture.The phone weighs 199g, and measures 164.9 x 77.3 x 8.4 mm. It has a slew of sensors including an accelerometer, a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, a gyroscope, a geomagnetic sensor, a light sensor, and a proximity sensor. The Galaxy M54 5G does not have a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Connectivity-wise, the Samsung Galaxy M54 supports 5G and 4G LTE mobile networks, Dual SIM Cards, Bluetooth 5.3, Wi-Fi 6 a/b/g/n/ac/ax 2.4G+5GHz, GPS, Glonass, Beidou, Galileo, NavIC, and QZSS.
Samsung Galaxy M54 5G Specs
- Display: 6.7-inches Full HD+ Super AMOLED Plus, 120Hz Refresh Ratio, Vision Booster, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Operating System: One UI 5 based on Android 13, Samsung Knox (4 OS upgrades + 5 years of security updates)
- Processor: Exynos 1380 octa-core 2.4 GHz, 5nm process
- GPU: ARM Mali G68
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB/256GB + up to 1TB via microSD card
- Battery: 6000 mAh, USB Type-C, 25W Fast Charging
- Main Cameras: 108MP, f/1.8 aperture, OIS + 8MP Ultra-wide angle, f/2.2 + 2MP Macro Sensor f/2.4, LED Flash, OIS
- Selfie Camera: 32MP f/2.2 aperture
- Dimensions: 164.9 x 77.3 x 8.4 mm
- Weight: 199g
- Connectivity: Dual SIM Cards, 5G, 4G LTE, Bluetooth 5.3, Wi-Fi 6 a/b/g/n/ac/ax 2.4G+5GHz, GPS, Glonass, Beidou, Galileo, NavIC, QZSS
- Audio: USB Type-C
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Fingerprint Sensor, Gyroscope Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- Colours: Dark Blue, Silver
Samsung has not revealed the price of the Galaxy M54 5G in the Middle East yet. The device will be available in 2 colourways: Silver and Dark Blue.