Samsung Galaxy M20 and Galaxy M30 Android 10 One UI 2.0 stable update is rolling out to users in India. This Android 10 One UI 2.0 stable update rollout, in fact, is more than a month earlier from the official Samsung Android 10 roadmap announced last month. As per the official Samsung Android 10 roadmap, both the Samsung Galaxy M20 and Galaxy M30 were expected to get the update in the first quarter of 2020 i.e. Jan 2020. But Samsung is already rolling out the updated now in November 2019 itself.
Samsung Galaxy M20 and Galaxy M30 Android 10 update
This Android 10 update from Samsung brings One UI 2.0 along with Android 10 features. The new features include:
- Dark Mode
- Full-Screen Gestures
- One-handed Mode
- Digital well being and more.
- Night mode name changed to Dark mode.
- Enhanced image, text, and color adjustments for day and night environments.
- Darkened wallpapers, widgets, and alarms while Dark mode is on.
Camera (For M30 only)
- The following functions have been deleted: Portrait backdrop, Portrait dolly (Live focus image)
Icons and colors
- Clearer app icons and system colors
- Improved layouts for titles and buttons to eliminate wasted screen space
Full screen gestures
- Added new navigation gestures.
- Settings moved to Settings > Advanced features > One-handed mode.
- The battery usage graph now provides more detailed information.
- Set goals to keep your phone usage in check.
- Use Focus mode to help avoid distractions from your phone.
- Keep an eye on your kids’ activity with new parental controls.
- Added the Trash feature for Contacts that you delete will stay in Trash for 15 days before being deleted forever.