Samsung India has launched a new mid-range smartphone in India. The new mid-ranger phone is Samsung Galaxy F62 and is powered by the same flagship processor that powers the Samsung Flagship device Galaxy Note 10 i.e. Exynos 9825. The international variant of Note 10 is powered by the Exynos 9825 while the US variant is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 855. But as you know, it is more than a year-old processor.
Samsung Galaxy F62 sports a 6.7-inch 20:9 Full HD+ Infinity-O Super AMOLED Plus display and is powered by Samsung Exynos 9825 processor. It comes with 6GB / 8GB of RAM along with 128GB of internal storage. The phone runs on Android 11 based One UI 3.1 operating system.
In terms of camera, it features a quad-camera at the rear consisting of 64MP Sony IMX682 sensor + 12MP ultra-wide-angle sensor + 5MP depth sensor and 5MP macro sensor. On the front, there is a 32MP selfie camera. The phone is backed by a massive 7,000 mAh battery and comes with 25W fast charging support.
Samsung Galaxy F62 specifications
- Display: 6.7-inch 20:9 Full HD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels) Infinity-O Super AMOLED Plus display
- CPU: Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 9 Series 9825 processor
- GPU: Mali-G76 MP12
- RAM: 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x
- Storage: 128GB (UFS 2.1), expandable up to 1TB via micro SD card
- OS: Android 11 with One UI 3.1
- Misc: Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD), Side-mounted Fingerprint sensor, 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- Main Camera: 64MP Sony IMX682 sensor, f/1.8 + 12MP 123° ultra-wide-angle sensor, f/2.2 + 5MP depth sensor, f/2.2 and 5MP macro sensor, f/2.4
- Front Camera: 32MP, f/2.2
- Dimensions: 76.3×163.9×9.5mm: Weight: 218g
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- Battery: 7000mAh with 25W fast charging
- cOLOURS: Laser Green, Laser Blue and Laser Grey
Samsung Galaxy F62 Price?
The Samsung Galaxy F62 is priced at Rs. 23,999 for the 6GB RAM + 128GB storage variant while the 8GB RAM + 128GB storage variant costs Rs. 25,999. It will be available from Flipkart and Samsung.com online as well as offline stores such as Reliance Digital and select Jio stores across India starting from February 22nd.
- Rs. 2500 instant cashback on ICICI Credit and Debit cards