The Samsung Galaxy C7 has been listed on TENAA, and with it, all of its technical specifications, and photos. this is not the first time, we have seen the phone make an appearance in an online leak, as we did report a leak on benchmarking website, Antutu.
According to TENAA, the Samsung Galaxy C7 which has the model number SM-C7000, sports a 5.7 inch full HD 1080p AMOLED display. The phone runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, and is powered by a 2GHz octa-core Processor (likely the Qualcomm Snapdragon 625) with 4GB of RAM.
The phone comes in two variants: 32GB and 64GB of internal storage, and supports upto 128GB of expandable memory. The camera department on the Galaxy C7 features a 16 megapixel rear camera with a Dual LED Flash, and an 8 megapixel front camera. Connectivity options on the Galaxy C7 include 4G LTE, 3G, WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth etc, and the T-shape design (antenna) on the back suggests NFC.
Samsung Galaxy C7 SM-C7000 Technical Specifications
- Display: 5.7 inch full HD 1080p AMOLED
- Operating System: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Processor: 2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 32GB/64GB internal storage, upto 128GB of expandable memory
- Rear Camera: 16 megapixels with a Dual LED Flash
- Front Camera: 8 megapixels
- Battery: 3300mAh
- Weight: 165g
- Dimensions: 156.6 × 77.2 × 6.7mm
- Sensors: gravity sensor, proximity sensor, light sensor
The Samsung Galaxy C7 has a full metal design, in Gold colour, with a physical home button,which may house a finger print scanner.