The Samsung Galaxy A90 5G has been announced in South Korea. This is the first A series phone to support 5G wireless networks, and Samsung DeX.
We reported about the phone’s design yesterday, and here are the full specs. The A90 5G is equipped with a 6.7-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-U display with a water-drop-notch, and an in-display fingerprint scanner. It runs on Android 9 Pie and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor, with 6GB/8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. A microSD card provides an option for up to 512GB of expandable storage.
The Galaxy A90 5G houses a 32MP selfie lens with an f/2.0 aperture in the notch, and it supports face recognition. The main camera setup comprises 3 cameras with a 48MP primary lens with an f/2.0 aperture, a 5MP depth sensor with an f/2.2 aperture and an 8MP 123° Ultra wide-angle lens with an f/2.2 aperture. The device is backed by a 4500 mAh battery which supports 25W Super Fast Charging.
Samsung Galaxy A90 5G specs
- Display: 6.7-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-U water-drop-notch, In-display Fingerprint Scanner
- Processor: Octa-core (2.84GHz + 2.42GHz + 1.8GHz) Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
- Storage: 128GB + up to 512GB microSD card
- Memory: 6GB/8GB RAM
- Main Cameras: 48MP f/2.0 + 5MP depth sensor f/2.2 + 8MP 123° Ultra wide-angle, f/2.2
- Selfie Camera: 32MP f/2.0, Face Unlock
- Battery: 4500 mAh, 25W Super Fast Charging
- Connectivity: 5G Non Standalone (NSA), Sub6
- Security: Knox
- Color: Black, White
- Dimensions: 164.8 x 76.4 x 8.4 mm
- Weight: 206g
Samsung Galaxy A90 5G availability
The Galaxy A90 5G price has not been announced yet, but will be available from tomorrow. The phone comes in 2 colours: Black, White.